Get extra on-board spending money in this latest offer from P&O Cruises.
Applicable on a wide variety of cruises - including mini cruises - the Live the Life promotion offers extra spending money on-board, to the tune of up to £300.
👍 Hear about the deals first - click here and follow my Mini Cruise Addict page on Facebook (opens in new window).
Use the on-board credit to enjoy a delicious meal in one of the speciality restaurants. Book a relaxing spa treatment. Buy photos of your sailing taken by an professional photographer on the ship. Enjoy a few drinks without worrying about the cost. Or pick up a few souvenirs in the shops. And if you'd rather use your spending money on P&O Cruises sightseeing tours in your ports of call then that's fine too.
The additional amount varies based on cabin grade and cruise duration to a maximum of £300 per cabin.
The offer is applicable on selected sailings booked between 3 May and 30 June 2016 with a departure date between September 2016 and March 2017.
It is only valid on new bookings and you must book the Select Price holiday to qualify for the additional on-board credit.
Benefits of opting for the Select Price versus the Early Saver Price are as follows:
- The offer above is applicable to Select Price holidays only.
- You'll get to choose your cabin number (subject to availability).
- You'll get first priority for your requested dining seating time and table size in the main restaurant.
- You'll get first priority for upgrades (if and where they are available).
- Free use of port to city centre shuttle buses (where available).
- The ability to pay a small 15% deposit and the flexibility to change your booking (subject to the standard P&O Cruises booking conditions).
On-board spending money can only be spent whilst on-board so make sure you spend all of it 🙂
The dull-but-necessary small print
All deals are subject to availability and can be withdrawn by the operator without prior notice. The lead-in prices (otherwise known as the 'from' prices) are, unless otherwise stated above, based on two adults sharing the cheapest available cabin on the cheapest available date. Typically the best prices are available at the start of any promotion period so the earlier you book the better choice of sailing dates and cabin availability you should have. Mid-week sail dates are likely to be cheaper than weekend sail dates.